Kitchen King Masala
₹32.00 – ₹680.00
Kitchen King Masala is the king of all masalas, as it is a blend of all major spices used in cooking dishes like subzis. It is dark brown coloured, has a strong spicy flavour, and should be used sparingly. Explore the ‘Curry’ experience with this classic blend that gives vegetable curries a lordly taste and a mild, subdued flavour. Being coriander and turmeric based, the blend gives curry an appetizing golden hue. It is the recommended blend to prepare India’s much loved vegetarian dish.
Application: Ideal for vegetable & paneer dishes with mild curry.
- Cumin Seeds/Jeera – 1 tbsp
- Caraway Seeds/ Shah-Jeera – 1/2 tbsp
- Dry Red Chilli/Sukhi Lal Mirch – 8
- Turmeric/Haldi – 1 pieces or Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander Seeds/Dhaniya – 1 tbsp
- Dry Ginger/Saunth/Sukku – 2 pieces [I used Ginger Powder – 1/2 tbsp]
- Black Peppercorns/Kali Mirch – 1/2 tbsp
- Cloves/Laung – 8
- Whole Yellow Mustard Seeds/Pili Rai – 1/2 tbsp
- Green Cardamom/Hari Elachi – 8
- Black Cardamom/Badi Elachi – 3
- Fenugreek Seeds/Methidana – 2 tsp
- Bengal Gram/Channa Dal – 2 tbsp
- Fennel Seeds/Saunf – 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon/Dalchini – 4 sticks 1″ each
- Star Anise/Chakri Phool – 1
- Nutmeg/Jaiphal – a small pieces or 1/2 tsp grated/powder
- Mace/Javitri – 2 small pieces
Method of Preparation:
1. Dry roast all ingredients one by one and allow to cool. Don’t have to roast powder like ginger, nutmeg etc. if using in powder form. You can roast all ingredients together too but I never do that.
2. Cool all the ingredients and grind into smooth powder using mixer or coffee/spice grinder. Sieve powder through a big strainer, grind again if required and discard any large pieces of spice.
Cool powder masala to room temperature and store in air tight container.
Recipe : Mutter Paneer
In 1 tbsp oil light fry 1 chopped onion, 2 green chilllies, 2 cloves of garlic, 5 cashewnuts, 1 tbsp poppy seeds, 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp Kasuri Methi, 1 inch ginger. Add ½ cup water, keep for 30 mins, grind to fine paste. Fry paste in 3 tbsp ghee for 3 mins. Add 2 pureed tomatoes, 1 tsp chilli powder, ½ tsp Turmeric Powder & 2 tsp Kitchen King. Add 1 cup boiled peas. Cook till ghee separates. Add ½ cup water & 250 gms fried paneer. Cook for 5 mins.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 cm|
1 kg., 100 gm, 50 gm., 500 gm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.