Chicken Masala Powder
₹38.00 – ₹730.00
Chicken Masala Powder, In this blend, the flavouring agents marginally predominate the taste elements. Consequently the blend is less steeped in pungency. For chicken curry, this gives the right balance between the spice-elements and other ingredients in the dish.
Application: Can be used in mildly flavoured non-veg cuisine, particularly those deriving its thickening foundation from tomato and onion.
- 1⁄2 cup coriander seed
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed (saunf)
- 2 tablespoons cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 tablespoon black cumin seeds (shah-jeera or caraway seeds)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 4 dried red chilies
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fenugreek seeds (vendayam)
- 20 -30 curry leaves, fresh
- Dry roast curry leaves for a min on low flame till it turns crispy. Remove from the heat and keep aside.
- Dry roast red chilies till it changes its color a bit. Remove from the heat.
- Dry roast coriander seeds, fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, black cumin seeds and peppercorn together till nice aroma comes.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Grind everything together to powder. Add salt to it and mix well. Store in an airtight container and use when needed.
The other optional ingredients are turmeric, cloves, cinnamon stick, ginger root powder, garlic, mace, nutmeg and poppy seeds. Sometimes i also include these ingredients to prepare Curry Powder. The above mentioned quantity yields 1/2 cup of Curry Powder.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 cm|
1 kg., 100 gm, 50 gm., 500 gm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.